Friday, December 01, 2006

W.I.D.E. LIFESTYLES, INC.

As a disabled American I have had to struggle just to keep the roof over my head. Even though we have the American With Disabilities Act companies to do not hire people with disabilities. In the late 20th century when the econmy was going good and companies had positions to fill they never once looked to the disability community. Instead they looked to other countries to hire people.

To compesate we have to look for alternatives. Self-employment is an alternative. But in there lies another obstacle. Because people with disabilities do not have a chance to build their credit they can not qualify for loans or grants to finance starting a business.

I have been self-employed for 25 years. I own my own company and assist startup companies with personal coaching. It has taken me a long time to get to this point. But because it is December the contract will not start uintil the New Year.

I am looking for help finantially until I can put contracts into place. My goal is to start a foundation to help disabled people who want to start their own business . This business would assist them with mentoring and low-cost loans. I am looking to raise funds to start this foundation. If you would like to help make a donation to: DAS at PO Box 18943, Atlanta, Ga. 31126.

here is a link for a free sunscrption for a private internet mail service where you will eliminate, spam, ID theft and fraud.

http://succoach.newnetmail.com

OTHER BLOGS I HAVE WRITTEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home